15 de agosto de 2011

Back to hell

Do you know how is that feeling that hurts you a lot? That one that doesn't go away for ages? Yeah!
But i'm not talking my heart feelings. My suffering about a fucking feeling that makes you feel useless!
I'm back to school. The university, i mean.
I come every night, from 7 to 11, to have some classes that I don't even know for what they exists.
Let me explain myself. When I was younger, i didn't know what to do. And I had a lack of sense for half year and I decided to study in a fucking boring school and a course even more boring.
Now, I regret. Of course I do. It doesn't mach with me at all!
Just myself and God know how much i hate everything here.
Who the fuck likes accountancy? Apart of me, when I was 17. And those 20 fuckers that are beside me, watching the classes with proud, with love, with interest about it. I can't understand, I swear.
Numbers instead of words. NO, it's not right.
Now, a little more older, with a little more of experience, i can see that I love other things.
Aviation! I think that it's the pleasure of my life. At least, so far.
But who ensures that it's the right thing though?

Oh lord, give me some signals!
It's so confusing that shit.
So confusing...



Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário